Monday, July 3, 2017

What Is It Like Being A Missionary?

Being a missionary is one of the most incredible experiences ever! From feeling awkward all the time to making a fool of yourself in front of strangers to expressing the deepest feelings of your heart in testimony and to seeing the gospel work miracles! So much LOVE fills your heart! Is it tough sometimes? Si! (Yes) but it's worth it!
This week we said goodbye to Sister Elizondo - I'm so grateful to have served with her and get to know her and her cute quirks (: On Thursday we got Sister Poulter from Farmington, Utah! She is AMAZING! Ah! I wish I was like her at the beginning of my mission! She has the new missionary excitement to get to work and become the best missionary she could be and it's been awesome! 
We had a ton of lessons right as she came in and lots of incredible people we're teaching! I'm so excited for everything that's happening! Our branch missionaries are incredible! We are getting so pumped for missionary work and sharing what we love! Stay tuned: we will hopefully be having more baptisms soon!
I LOVE you all!!
Happy 4th of July!!! 

~Sister Warburton(:
 
Heart? Owl? Or pig nose?
 Last car selfie of this trio!
Sister Poulter, Sister Phelon, and I!
And Happy Birthday to this incredible sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment