Monday, May 29, 2017

One Year!

This has been the most INCREDIBLE, stressful, WAY out of my comfort zone, SPIRITUAL, fulfilling, ADVENTUROUS, life changing, GROWING, wet, MIRACLE filled, anxious, BEST, Memorable - there's really no way I could completely describe the experiences of this past year serving a mission!! I've included a video of the year filled with AMAZING family, friends, companions and all those I've been so blessed to meet and LOVE!
THANK YOU for being part my life this past year! (:

My second title is: NOTHING Is Ever Easy!
BUT it will be worth it! (: 
Martha wants to be baptized!! We are SO excited for her but just as the title says it can't ever be this easy (; She's had contact with missionaries and the church for the past two years, her life has not been easy and she's had things hold her back from being baptized but this past week she got a priesthood blessing and in her heart she had a burning desire she knew she needed to be baptized! She is the sweetest, humble lady who has so much faith! You should see her happiness and light when she talks about Christ and her family! Be ready because this week will be a crazy one for this trio!
Thank you for the prayers, love and support!
I LOVE you!!

~Sister Warburton(:
 
(I hope the video works!)


1 comment:

  1. It worked! And it is beautiful! What a beautiful sister missionary you are. We love you!

    ReplyDelete