Monday, June 5, 2017

Martha was BAPTIZED!

This week has been an incredible roller coaster of emotions and miracles! We taught all the lessons and planned a baptism in a week! And like I said last week - it was WORTH IT! Amazing!
I've never experienced anything like this past week. The beginning was unbelievably hard there were so many complications with planning this baptism and anything that could go wrong did! But we prayed and believed that Martha was ready and worked towards getting her baptized on June 3rd. She has such unwavering faith! Even when for the day we received the news she couldn't be baptized she said "it's okay, I will be baptized in God's timing" I can't explain to you the emotional roller coaster of that day. That evening we got the text: we will be able to continue teaching Martha and she will be baptized in the Brownsville branch. The baptism was back on! It was confirmation that Martha was ready and God answers us. Our faith has been strengthened and the power God has shown throughout this whole process is a testimony to me! I'm SO GRATEFUL to have been part of all of this! I'm so grateful for Martha's FAITH and her love for her family! I'm so grateful for Chandra, the friend who knew Martha was ready for this and for all the help she was! The gift of the Holy Ghost is an incredible gift we've been given! 12 years ago on June 4th I received this gift (: I'm learning what it means to me to have such an amazing gift and guide. I'm so grateful for it and for the opportunity to be part of this incredible work! GOD LOVES US! He LOVES YOU!
Today, we are taking Justin to the Portland temple's visitor center! This guy is incredible and he's going to become an apostle some day! (:
I LOVE this Gospel and I LOVE all of you!
Have an incredible week! Happy Summer! 

~Sister Warburton(:
 
"Out of service"
 FaceTime lessons! Martha is amazing!
 Martha's baptism - I'm so happy for her and her cute family!
It was WORTH IT ~ Pure Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment