Monday, June 12, 2017

Temple Trip!!

We took Justin to the temple on Monday!! Ah! It was SO good! He loved it (: Justin gets baptized this week! He just graduated from high school and was introduced to the church by his amazing friends in the branch. I've LOVED teaching him and can't wait for the amazing things he'll do! (: Martha is doing good! She pretty much taught class in church yesterday explaining when she felt the Holy Ghost! 
It's been a good week! Can't remember much of what we did but it's been good! We had exchanges on Wednesday and Sister Lowe came to Brownsville with me and sister Elizondo! There's been a lot of rain but it's been fun! We are having a good time and lots of laughs! For a trio we're doing pretty good (;
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to an INCREDIBLE DAD!
I'm grateful for the way he's raised me and for the humor I get from him (;
Love you dad!

~Sister Warburton(:
 
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7)
 Temple trip with Justin and Katherine!
Yummy 😋
Exchanges


No comments:

Post a Comment