Monday, May 15, 2017

Brownsville

Guess who's being transferred again! I'm leaving tomorrow to Brownsville (next to Sweet Home) with sisters Elizondo and Phelon! Yep a trio!
Even though I was only in Willamina for 6 weeks this has been one of the hardest transfers. They're closing the area but Elders from Monmouth will be teaching our people. (Basically preparing the area for a whitewash! Do I even get a break?!) There is so much potential and I've seen so many miracles here. It kills me to be leaving at this time. I'll miss everyone here and sister Call - I can't express how grateful I am to have served with her the past 6 weeks! 
Thank you for the birthday wishes! And It was AMAZING to Skype home for Mother's Day (: I love my family so much! 
There are hard times but I'm so grateful to be on a mission! There's no way I would want to be doing anything else (: THANK YOU for the prayers, love, and support! 
I LOVE YOU ALL!

~Sister Warburton(:
 
I'll miss this girl!
Birthday party on the mish - they spoiled me good (:
Sweet drawing of our district
Skyping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment