Monday, October 2, 2017

After The Many Testimonies

HELLO!
General conference was amazing! While watching, I was reflecting about the past year. My testimony has grown so much and hearing the living apostles bear their witnesses and testimonies of Jesus Christ and the gospel strengthens mine even more! I'm grateful for those I've been able to watch general conference with throughout my mission and those memories created! I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life! 
This is my testimony, in harmony with the Prophet Joseph Smith's testimony of Jesus Christ: that He lives! 
"22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father--
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God." (D&C 76:22-24)
I can't say I've seen him or heard him but I've received a witness in my heart of the truthfulness of His life and gospel. The Savior really loves us and did what he did for each one of us! 
I hope you all were able to connect with something said in conference (: apply those teachings and I promise you will see light and goodness come from it! 
I love you all! 

~Sister Warburton (:
 
Happy, cozy, and ready!
 GenConf with Sister Passey!
Sister Runs Through made this yummy breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment