Monday, August 7, 2017

Dayton

Transfer calls: I am being transferred to the Dayton 1st Ward and YSA! I'll be following up training Sister Lamb! Ah!
It's been an incredibly HOT week (atleast for Oregon)! But it's been fruitful (: We've been working more on finding and talking to everyone. It's been good experiences and I've been so impressed with how sweet everyone is here! I'm going to miss cute little Brownsville!
Adventures: Raking dead grass! I guess I still look 13 yrs old (; putting in an AC unit! Hah. PB&J's & chocolate milk in the park - BEST dinner ever! Back out to Peoria. 
I'm SO blessed to been able to serve here in the Brownsville Branch! Looking back, I've seen so many miracles and got to know amazing people! I've also seen an incredible change in myself. I've received so much love and support and I feel your prayers giving me strength. I know God puts us where we are for special reasons (: 
I LOVE you! Thank you for being part of my life and the amazing impact you make in the lives of others. Stay strong! Keep moving forward with faith (:

~Sister Warburton(:
 
 Selfie from the backseat - I'll miss these two!
 District pic
Loving the Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment