Monday, April 24, 2017

ZoOm zOoM

Ah! I'm in trouble! It feels like the weeks are flying by SO FAST! Really though. What even happened to this past week?.. (;
We had a lot of little tender mercies of being in the right place at the right time and just happened to be finding the right people - it was all so cool and proves God is helping us (:
We conquered an ant problem in our bedroom with the help of Lee - recent convert baptized in October who is pretty awesome! Seriously though! He pretty much bore his testimony about taking lessons and joining the church to someone who was hesitant to taking the lessons and now we have a time set up to go teach her!
In district meeting we sang "Search, Ponder, and Pray" in 5 different languages (Chinese, Spanish, Russian, German, and English) = so cool! I'll try sending a clip of it.
Sister Call and I are having a great time! She's the most positive person and powerful teacher and I'm so grateful to be here with her! Missions are the best time to create friendships (: 
Hope you all have an AMAZING week! Enjoy the sun and the little things that make life AMAZING! I've noticed the harder experiences I've had help me realize how grateful I am for my life! I'm so grateful for the little things that help build us up and make us better (: I love you all!

~Sister Warburton(:
 
Busy busy busy
Jamie's birthday party!! Cute family we teach (:
Happy Birthday this week to the BEST Mr Dude in our family! Love you Daniel! Have a FUN day!
 
Search, Ponder, and Pray in Chinese, Spanish, Russian, German, and English (:
(Hopefully it works!)


No comments:

Post a Comment