Monday, April 17, 2017

He Is Risen

This past week in studies, I was following the events leading up to Christ's resurrection in the order of the days when Jesus entered Jerusalem to Easter Sunday. It was cool to go day by day leading to the events of the last supper to Christ suffering for our sins to His crucifixion. The Savior suffered A LOT for us. There are times when each person goes through their own "Gethsemane" and need the comfort Christ gives. We know this peace comes from someone so filled with LOVE it chases away darkness and despair. When Christ rose from the grave, it brought hope that we will also rise - death is NOT the end. Because CHRIST LIVES! 
"Believe in Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, and that he was slain by the Jews, and by the power of the Father he hath risen again, whereby he hath gained the victory over the grave; and also in him is the sting of death swallowed up." Mormon 7:5
I hope you all have had a good Easter (: it's been good for me to be part of spreading the celebration of the risen Lord and be able to bear my testimony of the peace He brings! As President Monson said a few years ago:
"Our Savior lived again. The most glorious, comforting, and reassuring of all events of human history had taken place--the victory over death. The pain and agony of Gethsemane and Calvary had been wiped away. The salvation of mankind had been secured. The Fall of Adam had been reclaimed.
The empty tomb that first Easter morning was the answer to Job’s question, “If a man die, shall he live again?” To all within the sound of my voice, I declare, If a man die, he shall live again. We know, for we have the light of revealed truth." (He is Risen, April 2010 general conference). I know He lives!
Thank you so much for prayers, support, and LOVE! I'm so grateful for the family and friends I've grown up with! And I'm grateful for all the friendships I've made! I know it's because of this gospel I've been so blessed (: I LOVE YOU!!


~Sister Warburton (:
 
 
 See if you can spot the third smile (:
 We special.. (;
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY this past week to my DAD and LITTLE LOO!
 
 
 










 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment