Monday, April 10, 2017

The Grand Sheramina!

I've survived the week! And I love it here! (: 
Willamina Ward covers three small towns called Grand Ronde, Sheridan, and Willamina (The Grand Sheramina) close to the Oregon coast! I've noticed it's kinda combination of my last two areas - small towns, trees, hills, and awesome people! My new companion is Sister Call and oh my goodness she is AMAZING! I'm so excited to be serving here with her (: Get this: before her mission she was living with her sister who lives in Saratoga Springs! She's also served about 9 months in the Baltic Mission Russian speaking and is now here in the Oregon Salem Mission and I'm incredibly blessed to have her as a companion!
One of the hardest things about a mission is saying goodbye. My heart has grown so much and the ache of leaving each person and place is hard! But a lesson learned over and over again in the gospel is when you are willing to give up what you want most in a moment for the plan God has, He gives you so much more. It's incredible how it works! I'm able to see a few of the reasons I'm sent here and what's in store. I'm excited for the new adventure and incredibly grateful for the opportunity I have to serve!
I love you! Have an incredible week! Watch and share the new Easter video #PrinceofPeace! It's seriously one of my favorite videos since the Because of Him video (:

~Sister Warburton(:
 
Sister Call!
The last night in Sweet Home ❤️
MOOSE! Miss you Tolmans!
 Monmouth District ~ we are surrounded by Elders! Yikes (;
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment