Monday, December 5, 2016

Count Down Has Begun!

Ah! Sweet Home is amazing! I've felt so welcomed into the ward and there are so many good people here (: really! I'm loving it here already! We live in the garage-home of the BEST -the Tolman's- they're amazing! There's no way I'm going to be able to thank them enough for everything they do for us! Especially this Christmas season! They've surprised us with a Christmas tree in our little home and have really taken us in as family (: I feel so blessed to be here! Especially during the holidays (: and sister Erickson is awesome! She's from Colorado and it's just crazy that we were serving by each other before and now we're companions!
Well.. I'm missing Sigrid and Johns baptism this Saturday but I get to help plan for one here! It's crazy how things happen and work out! God's timing is amazing! It'll be Steve and Serena's wedding AND baptism! Everyone is so excited because they've waited a long time for this! There are past missionaries coming and.. oh my goodness it's going to be a crazy week! They're awesome and so ready!
 It'll be good (:
Sweet Home is stunning! One of the reasons I'm so excited about being here is because there are hills and mountains! And they're all green! There's also a little bit of snow at the top of a distant mountain (: I love it so much! The town is a little rougher but it's been really kinda fun to be sharing the new Christmas video - light the world with everyone! If you haven't seen it yet go WATCH It! It focuses on the Savior's life and the amazing example he is of giving. When you give and serve there is a light that comes into your life! And those you are serving (: the world needs more light! It has come up so many times this past week how wicked and dark the world is becoming. It's really frightening. But we have the light of Christ and I'm so grateful for it.
I love the gospel and I love the opportunity I have to serve this Christmas (: 
Love you all!


~Sister Warburton (:
 Home Sweet Home
 "Missionary work and teaching on a doorstep" we were nice and warm (;
Seriously the Tolman's are the COOLEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment