Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas!

It's not the easiest to be away during the holidays but it's WORTH IT! 
Tuesday was a zone conference Christmas party/talent show in Salem and I got to see sister Mickelson and sister Hart again! (Past companions) It was a fun reunion! The talents were all good! Our district wrote a song called the animals of Christmas showing off our ability to make animal noises (; and sister Erickson sang and played a song she wrote ~ it's SO good! Her and Kari would get along so good writing and playing songs together! After the party it was really kinda hard to get back to doing stuff but that night we had an awesome first lesson with Kristen - she is so open to the gospel and when we invited her to be baptized - it was the most positive yes ever! I'm SO excited for her! I can see this gospel really blessing her and her cute family!
We also did A LOT of Christmas caroling! I LOVED it (:
Christmas Eve and Christmas morning we spent at the Tolmans! We had so much fun and It was the BEST mission Christmas I could have had! (: I also loved having Christmas this year on a Sunday, being able to go to church and see everyone! The spirit of Christmas and celebrating Christ's birth is so powerful! 
SKYPING HOME!! I LOVED it! (: I love my family! They're dorks (; and it was so cool to see the Warburton clan! I love you all!
For dinner we went to the bishop's and his family! They're so awesome! Bishop is the best and really this ward is amazing! We are so spoiled and I feel so loved and cared for (: Sweet Home is the best place I could be during this season! 
I know Christ lives and that he loves us! The joy I feel comes from him! And It's his love and light that gives us hope and strength. He is my Savior! 
I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

~Sister Warburton(:
 
 Sister Warburton and Sister Erickson
 
Skype


No comments:

Post a Comment