Monday, November 28, 2016

Sweet Home!

I am being transferred!!! This is so crazy, weird, sad, exciting, ah!
Ah! I'm being transferred to Sweet Home and my new companion is sister Erickson!! I know her! She was our third companion back 3 months ago and was serving in the Woodburn ward next to us. Crazy. Events from the past two weeks: Thanksgiving was good! We had two! One on Wednesday and then on Thursday and they were both really good (:
Right before thanksgiving we had exchanges and I was in west Salem
(the third time there!) it was fun! Rained the whole day, no one was
home, but we were laughing just about the whole time (:
Saturday, Sunday, and today have been so weird! We go around and visit people to let them know I'm being transferred and say goodbye and ah...
BUT we got to go to the TEMPLE!!! This morning with John and Sigrid!
They are going to be baptized on December 10th! So excited! They LOVED the temple and the visitor center!
Crazy! I'm going to miss this place - I've loved it so much! The people here and everything I've learned! Wish me luck on this next adventure (:
Here is my new address:
 40529 comfort lane
Sweet Home,
Oregon 97386

~Sister Warburton (:
 
Portland Temple with Oma Sigrid and John
Exchanges (Sisters: West, Bailey, me, McArther)

Sister Erickson-My new companion!

Portland Temple with Oma Sigrid and John

The district  (Elders: Smith, Ashby, Radmall, Allen  Sisters: Lovell, Jensen Bailey, me)


No comments:

Post a Comment