Monday, November 14, 2016

Books of Mormons


We had zone conference Saturday and the theme was the Book of Mormon! It's pretty cool cause this past week at two separate times we met someone who had questions or who was going through some hard trials and we gave them a Book of Mormon - they were both excited and so interested in reading it! The Book of Mormon is SO powerful! I've said it before how much my knowledge, understanding, and testimony has grown because of the Book of Mormon just since being on a mission. (I guess thats what happens when it becomes one of the only books you can read;) but I'm grateful for it (: there was a question asked: if you could ask God anything what would you ask? What is your soul question? Then turn to the scriptures. It is the word of God and it's how he speaks to us! (Really try it!)
This past week we had some really nice weather for November! (Crazy it's November! I've almost been out for six months!) and I can officially say I've been on a mission and have been bitten by a dog - it was actually just a nip by a puppy with good sheep herding blood. Hahah but he got me good and now I have a pretty good bruise! We also gave the lesson in relief society - ah! Oma Sigrid was there! Next week her husband is planning on coming too and we'll get to start teaching him! I'm so excited for them! 
We also had car inspections - there is a competition for the cleanest car and we tried sooo so hard, the Weijlands helped us a ton, and our car looked soooo so good! Even waxed done but did we win? No! Hahah but I don't think I've ever been so excited about having a clean car as I was that night (;
Hope you all have an amazing week! Be safe! Love you all! The Book of Mormon is true!

~Sister Warburton(:
 
 Tree-ception (my tree drawn on a tree inside another tree?) I drew this a few weeks ago and this man went over the pencil marks with fire and is donating it to the clubhouse there!
 My battle bruise from the "ferocious" pup 
 Just for Angie (:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment