Monday, November 7, 2016

A little Stronger

It's been a good busy week!
Last week I got to meet one of sister Baileys converts from her first area (right next to ours) and it was so cool! He has this beautiful testimony and love for the scriptures, close to the spirit, and it was just really cool to see someone that sister Bailey helped baptized over a year ago and hear his testimony. That night for Halloween we had to be in early at 6 and we watched the face to face with studio c! I LOVED it! I've missed studio c and to hear them speak about experiences and the spirit was so GOOD! Something I really needed (:
Tuesday, we had lesson after lesson after lesson after lesson! It was awesome! Oma Sigrid is officially on date for baptism in December (I better still be here!) and she came to church! All is good with Oma (: we also started Phil's new member lessons! Hahah even though we didn't get to participate in Halloween we had lots of people share their candy with us! I love the people here!
Let me tell you about brother Rodney (brother Rod Scott and his wife Mike Scott) we've had some of my very favorite lessons with them and this last lesson was on the plan of salvation with help from our ward missionaries, the Weijlands. Rod loves information and just drinks it in! They are understanding and getting the things we teach but still needs work on remembering to pray (; I love them both!
Friday was filled with service! All day! Even when we were out of our service clothes and we were just walking and found a lady who was doing some yard work and offered to help. She told us this is the second time in the past two years that when she really needed help most God sent her two Mormon missionary girls to help her! She was pretty much mind blown and went on and on about this happening! Coincidence? I think not! (; 
This past week I've been able to really feel like a real missionary! I've seen the miracles and tender mercies! Its hard to always see them but looking back, they are there! I've also seen Ether 12:27 "if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." It's true! The Lord had shown me my weakness and I hated it at the time but now I've seen his hand in making me strong. I have a testimony in Christ and a belief in him! There's no way I could be a missionary without his mercy and love. It's still hard and a struggle. Everyday there are different challenges but it's amazing to see the blessings!
Try looking back at challenges in the past week and look for the blessings, even the little good things, that came from it (: I love you! And Christ loves you!

~Sister Warburton(:
Throwback to leaves still on the trees (:


No comments:

Post a Comment