Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Hard! But Worth It!

Transfers are like waiting for your mission call all over again. AND
THEY ARE HARD! Here's the news: I am staying in North Marion and
sister Mickelson is being transferred to Salem. I am losing an amazing
companion and friend! We've been companions since I've gotten here
(officially 4 months) and have been so incredibly blessed to have her!
But mission life goes on (: It's been amazing though to go visit each
of the people we teach and let them say goodbye to her and hear the
difference we have both made in their lives. I see the good we bring
to people's lives and the blessings from serving! It's so WORTH IT!
My new companion is sister Bailey who has been out for over a year and
I could possibly be her last companion! I'll meet her tomorrow and can't wait to see what happens! (:
I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!

~Sister Warburton
 
Fiesta!  Real Mexican food and apple soda

Our "pets"

Can you see what's wrong in this picture  (;


No comments:

Post a Comment