Monday, August 15, 2016

Living on the Lord's Strength

"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before
your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my
Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to
bear you up" (D&C 84:88)
We blow the minds of people by the strength the Lord has given us!
This week, we helped the sweetest lady and her husband (both who have
recently had surgery and shouldn't lift much) move their
newly-still-packaged couch from their van into the front room. Just me
and sister Mickelson! Prayers were answered and God gaveus the strength to do it! This couch was around 130lbs and they were
speechless after we brought it in(: They are not members but she loves
it when we come over and she is interested in the family history/search 
that the church does and we may be slowly making our way to teaching her
 - one small step at a time!(:
Guess what! Phil surprised us again!! We were at the family history
center on Tuesday with Kat, helping her get started on her family
history and he just shows up-his first time coming and checking it out
and it just happened to be while we were there too! Goodness, Phil, he
is the best! We also watched meet the Mormons with him on Saturday
(it's so strange watching it as a missionary) and Sunday at church he is
participating more and more in class. Seriously, his next step is
baptism and he's officially Mormon! But we've promised not to push and
we just need to be patient and hopefully he will let us know when HE
knows that's he's ready (he's so ready;)
This week I've also learned why I am not a Spanish missionary.. I've
tried but I can't even do the basics - Muchas Grandis does not mean
thank you(;
We are still doing tons of service. Plenty of teaching. and trying our best to 
be missionaries representing Christ(: I enjoy it!(:
I love and miss you all and Thank you so much for your prayers!
~Sister Warburton(:
 
 It was a super hot and sweaty day! But we were smiling(;
 The Sweet Lady - Sigrid - Took our pictures while we were setting up the couch
ZTM


No comments:

Post a Comment