Monday, November 13, 2017

Once Upon A Week

Hahah. To tell the truth, it's been a rough week! But hey sometimes they happen :) it makes you stronger and it really helps to see the things that matter most and the tender mercies of the Lord! Our little miracles were found in scriptures, "He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death." (Mosiah 16:9) also in a text, "Hello sisters, thank you for the story I enjoyed it thanks for sharing have a great evening cheers". Other little joys were the amount of puddles we got to splash through, a beautiful sunrise while running, Sister Cornell's cute quirks, Christmas music when we go in for the night, good news from family, and all the love and support we receive! God really is in the little details of our lives. He knows who we are and exactly what we need in each moment! He is a loving Heavenly Father and we are His children. 
This morning I read a talk from Dieter F. Uchtdorf called "Your Happliy Ever After", it's inspiring and enchanting! He talks about our lives being our own fairytales starting with our 'once upon a time' leading to a 'happily ever after' but in between there are the good and bad like opposition and adversity. Think about every story you've heard or read, there is always a great test of faith or courage before miracles and a happy ending can happen. "In stories, as in life, adversity teaches us things we cannot learn otherwise. Adversity helps to develop a depth of character that comes in no other way. Our loving Heavenly Father has set us in a world filled with challenges and trials so that we, through opposition, can learn wisdom, become stronger, and experience joy."
My strength and testimony has increased so much from the little trials I go through and even though the thought of future hardships terrify me, I know with faith in Christ everything will work out and I'll grow to become stronger, wiser, and happier!
Thank you for the prayers and love! 
I LOVE you!
Ps. I won't be emailing until Thanksgiving next week! (The holidays are so close!)

~Sister Warburton (:
 
PUDDLES
 We made cookies and decided to experiment... PANOOKIE
BABY COW
 
Bonus pictures she sent me:

 
And I got one sent to me from a member:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment