Saturday, November 25, 2017

LIGHT THE WORLD

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and all he gives us! We really are so blessed! 
What am I grateful for? See pictures below (:
After today it will officially be the Christmas season! Sister Cornell and I cannot contain our excitement we have for this time of year! The spirit of CHRISTmas is incredible and powerful! This year the church is doing #Light The World: 25 ways. 25 days. It's a way this season to reach out and SERVE! I remember the joy of sharing this last year as a missionary and I'm beyond excited to be sharing it again! I love this season of giving and I know it'll help each person feel the infinite power of the Savior's love! Especially in the crazy world today. I love Christmas and I LOVE the Savior! I'm going to serve him this Christmas to the best of my capabilities by making every bit count! I know He lives and LOVES each of us! He knows us and he's asked us to reach out to our fellow men to serve! When we do this we will feel happier and a greater peace. We can be the light of the world! 
I love you all!! Have an amazing Thanksgiving day!

~Sister Warburton (:
 
 I am incredibly grateful for Jesus Christ. His Love, Atonement, and Gospel on the earth today!
My Family! Their love and support and the knowledge that we are eternal!
I'm so grateful for my life! For who I am and who I'm becoming (:
 I'm grateful for Food! Especially these favorites!
I'm incredibly grateful to be a missionary! To teach and testify of love and truth! #roleplays
Grateful for Christmas lights! The spirit of Christmas is on its way! 
And I'm so grateful for YOU! Thank you for who you are! I Love you all!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment