Monday, September 18, 2017

Training!!

We got transfer calls and we're both staying!! BUT Sister Lamb and I are getting new companions! Sister Lamb and her companion will cover the YSA. I'll stay in the Dayton 1st Ward and I'll be TRAINING a new missionary! Ah! 
It's felt so weird with what's happening for transfers but it's been a fun 6 weeks! I'm so grateful I've gotten to serve with Sister Lamb and all the fun adventures we've had! She'll do amazing in YSA!
On Wednesday we had an all sisters meeting in the mission home! All the sisters in the mission in one place, it was so much fun and so good! President and sister Tateoka gave trainings then bore their powerful testimonies of the gospel in their lives. It was a highlight in my week and I've felt so much happier since!
Another HUGE highlight for the week was Rachael, the girl I wrote about last week who wants to be baptized but lots of stuff went down with her family.. she gave a talk in sacrament meeting! She told her story and based her talk on having faith through trials. It was perfect! She shared her amazing testimony about Heavenly Father being there for her in trials and knowing he has a plan for her. Everyone's hearts melted! 
I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share the gospel and my testimony. I'm incredibly grateful for the people I serve! Each week we visit and try to see as many people as we can to bring light into their homes. There's really something that comes with being a missionary and having a special light with us that others recognize and want. I love seeing it be part of their lives too! This mission has changed my life and I'm forever grateful for the support and love I receive from above and here on Earth! Thank you!
Happy Fall! I love you guys! 

~Sister Warburton (:
Christ: "Feed my sheep" (John 21:16)
Pretty close...
 It was a long day and dinner didn't happen so we ended up at Shari's having breakfast at 8!
 Mark had a great time with these kids (;
 Past companions! Sister Hart and Sister Call! I love these two so much!
More companions! Sisters Phelon, Poulter, and Lamb! I'm so blessed to have AMAZING companions!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment